Monday, September 5, 2011

Me duele el codo....

or gee whiz owning a house is expensive!

What up homies? We've been in the house for a week!! I can walk on my foot! We have moved some furniture in and when I say we that is the royal We since the mister, mini-me and the boy have had to do all the lifting.

I know I mentioned it in passing last post but Wednesday night I fell down the stairs when I missed a step heading to the basement. First, it looked like this:
 I had the mister take me to the hospital to get some x-rays. Falling down that many steps with my weight on it really scared me into thinking I could have seriously injured myself. I took Thursday and Friday off work since I really couldn't walk without crutches. Took it easy on Saturday with some short walks, then started hobbling about on Sunday when it looked like this after a day of organizing about the house:

Until finally, I sat on the deck to watch the Mister and the neighbor put up a new fence:

Speaking of the fence:
Fence before :-(

Fence after!! :-)
I mentioned that we moved in some furniture and I took pictures!

Living room (I'll be adding some window stuff this week) minus the coffee table:
Insert matching coffee table in front of green couch

dining room with rug

Mini-me's room

Obviously missing furniture and bedding
.

The boy's room and Bailey...
I'll add pictures of the basement once we get stuffed moved into the bedrooms. I have some horrifying before pictures and hope to get some not so scary after shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment